|How to Use ODesk To Hire Freelancer for Your Online Tasks : eAskme|
Create Free Account on ODesk:On You can register yourself as freelancer or can hire freelancers to get your job done. We use freelancers for tasks like
- Creating slides
- Creating Youtube video transcripts
- Creating blog posts from Youtube videos.
- Niche writing
- Create a free account on ODesk. Just fill details and get started.
- Complete details and verify payment method.
- Create job profile
Tips to Pick the Right Freelancer on ODesk for Task:Assess resume thoroughly. Match with your job description. Do a study of his past projects. Do not hire anyone with no experience.
- Find positive reviews. Check if there are any red flags. They can hide reviews but it still reflect as hidden review. Be careful of those people.
- Fix Skype call. Talk through email or chat for small work. But I prefer to know face to face. Ask about his experience and check interpersonal and communication skills.
- Shortlist 2 or 3 people and assign a small join and check their credibility.
- After hiring right person for the job, keep communication going on. Make it two way communication. Provide feedbacks and necessary information.
- Keep track with ODesk work dairy. You can see screen-shots with this and also keep track of time invested in work.
- Get support from ODesk customer care if you are not able to find right person for the job.
How to Pay:Payments can be made through Bank Account, Credit Card or PayPal. You can pay at the end of project or hourly basis. ODesk charge 10% of each payment you make. I suggest that you pay according to milestone of work. ODesk also manages billing hours. You can also maintain a financial worksheet.
Conclusion:It is always good to find talent online. Make sure to hire quality worker. It is always good to offload your work to people who are better. It save time and energy.
Do share your experience with ODesk or any other freelancing site you use.