|Affiliate marketing vs Adsense : eAskme|
What You Should Know : Adsense vs Affiliate Marketing :
- It`s easier to join affiliate marketing than Adsense.
- Affiliate marketing pays higher.
- Adsense do not offer PayPal payment method but most of affiliate marketing companies do accept.
- You can do affiliate marketing on all niche.
- Affiliate pays at one slot where as Adsense gives recurring money.
- Adsense is managed by Google.
- Affiliate ads are more attractive.
With these points we see that affiliate marketing is more beneficial and lucrative than adsense, but before making final decision you should know this:
Affiliate marketing works on certain pages and some pages on your blog may not make money. But Adsense works for all pages. Adsense is known as backbone of blogger to make money online. Yet thei payour can be less than a single affiliate sale.
With on affiliate sale you can make $10 to $100 according to the product, and it cna be more than the income of Adsense in whole week.
I place affiliate ads on the prominent places of my blog posts. But it be better only if I make sale from that affiliate ad, otherwise i prefer to use Adsense.
If you rely on both adsense and affiliate sales, then you should use combination of both. Put Adsense ad on most click-able part of your blog like sidebar 350px and above the post.
For affiliate marketing you can use these placements
- 728*90 (header, footer)
- 125*125 (sidebar)
- 468*60 (below post, below comment or above comment)
If you use 1 or 2 Adsense units that can perform well than using 3 Adsense units.
Do share your opinion about which one you will prefer Affiliate marketing or Adsense? Or if you use both of them?