How to manage domains using GoDaddy?
Set Your Goal
- You can manage domains to do selling, parking or using them.
- How much time it will take depend upon how many domains you have.
- Go to GoDaddy.com
- Log in.
- Go to "Domains" section. you will see a menu with different domain options.
- Click on "Manage Domains" to open control center. Select that domain you want to view.
- Review the details. This will give you necessary information about your domain.
- Now manage your domain by clicking on "Total DNS Controls." This will let you to manage sub-domains also.
- Organize domains for current or future use. If you are not using the domain then you can put it up for auction.
- You can make stock of domains with "Domain Specials" of GoDaddy.
- You can seel the domains.