How to Upload a Website to GoDaddy ?
- Open FTP client and enter your GoDaddy Hosting username and password. You can either use a thirs party FTP or You can use GoDadd FTP also. If you want to use GoDaddy FTP than go to "Hosting" and click on "Manage Account". Click on "FTP".
- Move the folder to the server where your files are stored.
- Go to Website HTML files on your PC.
- After login to your FTP Client Drag and Drop Files to the server from your PC.
- Open your website to see if everything uploaded properly.
- Check all Links and tags.
- Once its done you can start promoting your site.