|How to Use GoDaddy Space Without A Domain : eAskme|
- Go to GoDaddy.com
- Go to "Hosting".
- Click on "Web Hosting".
- Select the plan. You can purchase upto 36 months.
- Click "Add" to purchase plan and click on "No Thanks" to not to subscribe additional services.
- Click on "Continue to Checkout". Enter payment details and sign in.
Access Hosting Account :
- Login to GoDaddy.com
- Select "File Manager and upload files in Web Space.
- Anyone can access your website if that person have web address of your directory.