- You can host blogs, small business websites and personal Web sites on godaddy. Check options available on godaddy.
- Decide how much you are willing to pay and how much how much transfer and storage capacity you need. Your transfer and storage needs will be depend upon the size of your Web site/blog and on the number of visitors your website get. You can also choose between linux or windows plateform.
2) How to Set Up a Hosting Account on GoDaddy ?
- Goto Godaddy.com. It can take around two hours to set up website basics. Password activations can take around 30 minutes to complete.
- Move the cursor on green section that shows "Hosting and Servers" to start the proccess then click on the "My Hosting Account".
- Select "Setup New Account" options that show in blue and you will enter to begin Website registration process.
- Enter requested information, like name, address and phone number.
- Click on the "Create a New Account" button.
- Select the hosting package. Click on the "Checkout" and enter payment information.
3) How to Use Your Website ?
- Create and upload your Website.
- Check the Metropolis Hosting Community of GoDaddy to learn know about how to install or find third-party applications for your website.
- Investigate some features like email address.
- Get an SSL certificate if you use your Website for shopping transactions securly.
- Use GoDaddy's Help Center.
- Use complex passwords.