|Interview with Julie Syl Kalungi : Interview With Professional Bloggers : eAskme|
Other people are reading :Interview with Bodynsoil : Interview with Professional Blogger
Q : Please share about yourself and your story to enter in blogging?
I am also a Dedicated parent who loves having plenty of time to spend with my children thus a WAHM!
My Dream is to ensure they achieve their potential debt free and loving their lives totally!
I am world-class expert at teaching entrepreneurs the exact strategies to make more money online, more easily while enjoying a business and lifestyle thats built around Your top priorities.
Very simply, together with my Partner, we have successfully developed a database of 1000’s of leads that are resulting in a number of new distributors that would not otherwise have been enrolled. We teach what we know and do to our Clients and team members. If you are struggling to get some tracion in yor business you might like get jin touch with me for a free 25 Min strategy chat so we can see how I can be of help to you.
Ans: I genuinely have wanted to blog and share what I know for the longest. I am a giver at heart and so it started as me sharing long worded posts on Facebook. So I was literally writing mini blog posts. With tips, Ideas and lessons, failures, success you name it. I shared it on facebook. One day a friend sent me a link to a "Blogspot article she had written promoting her products with images etc. I asked how they do that, she told me its a free platform on Google where you can express your self or whatever and share the link with just a snippet on Facebook. She recommended I try it and thats how I started my very oen Online blog spot @juleskal-alpha.blogspot.com :) How times have changed from then, I son moved to wordpress @Juleskal.wordpress.com and carried on my micro blogs!
I also had just started with an affiliate platform which I shall not name, and I honestly had no clue how to promote it so I shared all about it lol. I attracted over 200 team members to my personal team via these micro facebook blogs or Newsfeed updates. It was then okay to share all kinds inc. business links, affiliate links etc on one's profile. Today facebook frowns on that and its really bad marketig lol. Times change. I then was introduced to Ray Higdon and Tanya Aliza, some of the best network amrketing Bloggers in my opinion. Tanya Aliza intrduced me t Pro-blogging and Viral Content Buzz where I connected with even more bloggers. I was addicted.
How I find the right people? By researching them via Social Media, Social mentions, Search engines and In te last 12 or so months ATTRACTING them through the value content I share online esp. via our blogs, Podcasts and Scopes where I can be found @Syl_JuleKalungi!
Obstacles I faced & how I work round them:
- Social media changes so much so its clear most are monetizing and that's okay. Just that they aren't social anymore They are more Business platforms. Pay to play. I chose 3 platforms and focus my energy and resources on them i.e. Facebok, Pinterest and Twitter! I of course dabble on the rest but focus my energies on these 3.
- The negativity, doubts and Mindset of many people is actually so steeped in lack and enslaved to what they must do as opposed to what They Can do to change their lives. So its a matter of keeping educating them to whats possible and to rise and shine to their glorious divine purpose.
- Of course there is so much out there so much to do, 24/hrs per day. Its a matter of prioritizing...What do you prioritize? Its a question I have to ask myself daily and keep to my to-do list or forget getting any thing done.
Q. What are your favorite Internet marketing tools?
Ans: Ha haa
2. Social media esp. Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter mentioned before
3. My CRM or email autoresponder AWEBER
4. My Tribe- A Facebook Group- "Social Bloggers Hub."An Invite only Closed Group for bloggers, creatives and entreprneurs to support each other grow, share and give insights on our posts and Social media content! You are welcome to join if yo fall in above categories. Just Type the name in Facebook search and ask to join :)
A Few more butWe could be heer all day :)
Also See : Online Video “Must” For Mobile Marketing
Q. What is your daily schedule? And how do you maintain your tasks?
Ans: Its simply broken into 3 sections
1. Morning success routine inc Meditation, Affirmadtions, Exercise and A healthy breakfast while reading a book! 7am - 11am
2. 90 minute segments of Focused Business Activity As per my Google Calendar and Calendar Schedule! Inc Content creation, Distributing and Promotion, Social media management, Active prospecting and Follow up and Actually connecting with my New and old friends.
3. Family time, Meals, Homework Fun stuff. and Day audit at about 9:30pm Note My Day's achievements, Quick meditation to get ready for bed. Set the next day's To do list based on above calendar gen schedule. and Bed time at between 10:30-11 max!
There you got it in general. MY Daily routine 5 days a week. Weekends are family time :)!
Julie Syl Kalungi~
Ans : I believe I shared what blogging means for me in the question regarding Whether Blogging can Change a person's life. I belive thats what its there for. Blogging to me means Investing in Myself development learning new skills and sharing via te blog posts. It also means testing out what is working or has worked before for me and sharing or teaching otehrs so their journeys are cut shorter.
Blogging is ajourney for me and not a destination. Its ever evolving and I will share with you what I blog about;
On juleskalpauli.com we focus on the following Categories:
Home Business Training
Social media Marketing
The Law of Attraction and Winning Mindset
ON Pkjules world we focus on all things Travel and Lifestyle related. Your Quit essential Luxury Travel hub and we have a truly dedicated following and audiences.
so blogging for me means serving our audience and helping them get to their desired lifestyle ir online income too!
Julie Syl Kalungi
Q. Which are your favorite blogs?
Ans: Ohhh that's not an easy one coz I have a lethora of blogs that I love. Lets say I love two types
1. entrepreneur based Blogs that actually TEACH something and don't leave me wondering what the solution was. Tutorials type blogs or power packed 2500+ word blogs.
2. Travel and Fun stuff blogs that share people's travel experiences, give me tips on what to do and where to go etc. and also take me on a journey of their explorations. So I literally live their trip and possibly add that destination to my Bucket List!
So in no particular order:
Ann Smarty's Blog
Ray Higdon's blog
Social Media Examiner
Entrepreneur on FIre
Huffington Post - Travel section and of course
Amy Porterfield's blog
Pat Flynn's blog
Ohh I could go on but you gte the picture :)
Julie Syl Kalungi
Also See : My Journey
Don`t forget to share about Interview with Julie Syl Kalungi on your social profiles. If you want me to Publish your interview, feel free to contact me.
If you do have any question, or suggestion, feel free to ask me, Don`t forget to like us on facebook and subscribe eAskme newsletter to get free updates.