How to Set RSS feed on Your Blogger.com Account ?
Login to Setup Blogger.com Account
- Login to Blogger.com
How to Edit Your Settings to Allow RSS Feeds ?
- Go to Blog dashboard.
- Click on "Settings".
- Click on "Site Feed".
- Select Full, Short or none.
- Choose Advance mode to select comments, posts and pre-comments.
- You can view your webpage to see the "Subscribe to Post". By defult its atom and if you want to change it to RSS then add '?alt=rss' at the end of site URL.
How to Add Links to Your Blog to Get RSS Feeds ?
- Choose site feed that you want to add to your blog.
- Click on the RSS feed icon.
- Highlight and copy the URL.
- Go to Dashboard.
- Click on "Layout".
- Click on "Add Page Element".
- Select the link "Add to Blog".
- Paste URL of feed and click on "Continue".
- Click on "Save Changes".