How to Transfer Your Domain to GoDaddy?
How to Transfer Your Domain?
- Go to GoDaddy.com
- Go to "Domains" and click on "Transfer a Domain".
- Enter the domain you are transferring.
- Click on the "Go" button.
- Call "Transfer Concierge" if you have any problem or click on the "Proceed to Checkout".
- Choose level of service and click on continue.
- Select any add-on you want and proceed to checkout and make payment.
- Respond on time to approval of the email you receive from GoDaddy.
- You need to transfer again from your current registrar.