|How to Transfer a Private Domain From Yahoo to GoDaddy : eAskme|
How to Transfer a Private Domain From Yahoo to GoDaddy ?
How to Prepare Your Yahoo Domain for Transfer ?
- Login to Yahoo Business account to cancel private domain registration. Select "Change Plan", Under "Quick Access Tools". Select a plan without Private Domain Registration.
- Access domain control panel. Click on "Edit Domain Locking" then select "Unlock".
- Go to "Domain Registration Information" and update all information. Remember if you change name or organization name than it will lead you to 60 days delay.
- Note the "View Your Authorization Code".
How to Setup Your Account with GoDaddy and Authorize Transfer ?
- Create GoDaddy account for the domain name transferring. Pay renewal price and complete checkout process.
- You will receive email from yahoo showing all details with steps to transfer. Follow that.
- Authorize domain transfer in GoDaddy Account Manager. Enter authorization code of Yahoo and the security code of GoDaddy. Click "Manage Domains" from "My Products" then click on "Pending Transfers" from Domains menu. Follow the steps and enter the codes.
- Wait for confirmation email from GoDaddy.