- Open Amazon AWS Management Console.
- Sign in to Amazon S3 and click on "Sign In Using Our Secure Server."
- Go to the file you want to make private.
- Right click on that file and click on "properties".
- Click on "Permissions".
- Remove all permissions other than "Grantee: Me".
- Click on "Save".
How to Make Amazon S3 Files Privatein: Amazon
About Admin of the Blog:
Gaurav Kumar, professional blogger, internet entrepreneur, Founder of eAskme . The writer of Blogging for money guide and Complete domain name guide. Blogger that makes money even when sleeping. Also known as a 50K blogger. Gaurav has been featured on more than 150 blogs and publications. Teaching people all over the world the real way to make money online and earning 50k every month. Contact Him Here Facebook | Twitter
Also meet co-founder Sona Mathews
Follow co-founder Sona Mathews here @ Google+ |