|How to Test Website Speed : eAskme|
How to Test Website Speed ?
- Open Google Developers by clicking HERE
- Login with your Gmail id and password.
- Enter URL of your website in "Enter a Web URL box" then click on "Analyze".
- It will show you details of "Should Fix", "Consider Fixing", "Passed Rules", "User Experience" for Mobile and Desktop users.
- You can fix these and increase speed of your website or blog.
|How to Check Website Speed Using Google : eAskme|
How to Check Website Speed Using Pingdom ?
- Open Pingdom by clicking HERE
- Enter URL of your Website or blog in the box.
- Click on "Test Now".
- It will analyze your website .
- Result will show you Pref, requests to server, Load time, Page Size.
- It Also show you that your website is faster than or slower than how much % of websites on Internet.
|How to Check Website Speed Using Pingdom : eAskme|