- Note Down the customer number where you want to transfer the Domain.
- Login to GoDaddy.com with your id from which you want to transfer domain.
- Go to "My Products".
- Click on "Domain manager".
- Click on Checkbox to select domain name that you want to transfer.
- Select "Account Change".
- Enter requested information with customer id of your other account where you want to transfer the domain.
- Click on "next".
- Click on "I have read and agree to the Domain Name Change Registrant Agreement", then click on "Finish".
- Logout from GoDaddy.
- Now Login to email address of your other id where you have transfered domain.
- Click on link in email that you have received from GoDaddy and then enter secure id and transaction code.
How to Transfer a Domain Name from One GoDaddy Account to Anotherin: GoDaddy
About Admin of the Blog:
Gaurav Kumar, professional blogger, internet entrepreneur, Founder of eAskme . The writer of Blogging for money guide and Complete domain name guide. Blogger that makes money even when sleeping. Also known as a 50K blogger. Gaurav has been featured on more than 150 blogs and publications. Teaching people all over the world the real way to make money online and earning 50k every month. Contact Him Here Facebook | Twitter
Also meet co-founder Sona Mathews
Follow co-founder Sona Mathews here @ Google+ |