- Run FileZilla.
- Click on "File".
- Select "File Manager".
- Type Host name in "Godaddy Host Name".
- Type FTP in "Godaddy Server Type".
- "Logon Type" should be "Normal".
- Enter GoDaddy FTP username in "User".
- Enter your GoDaddy password in "Password".
- Click on "Connect".
How to Use Filezilla to Connect to Godaddyin: GoDaddy
About Admin of the Blog:
Gaurav Kumar, professional blogger, internet entrepreneur, Founder of eAskme . The writer of Blogging for money guide and Complete domain name guide. Blogger that makes money even when sleeping. Also known as a 50K blogger. Gaurav has been featured on more than 150 blogs and publications. Teaching people all over the world the real way to make money online and earning 50k every month. Contact Him Here Facebook | Twitter
Also meet co-founder Sona Mathews
Follow co-founder Sona Mathews here @ Google+ |