I believe you have already seen Sitemap on eAskme. If you haven`t seen then check it here. It is not necessary to have a Sitemap page but still it is good to have a sitemap page. Sitemap page helps for easy navigation and also help to improve pagerank of your blog as it work as iternal linking. In this page you will see all published posts. Siemap also helps search engines to crawl and index your blog easily. Today we will talk about sitemap page for blogger.
|How to Create Sitemap in Blogger : eAskme|
How to Create Sitemap Page in BloggerSo let`s see how to add this sitemap page in Blogger blogs. Just follow the simple steps given below.
- Go To Blogger
- Go to Dashboard
- Go to "Pages"
- Click on "Create New Page"
- Click inside Blank Page.
- Insert Page Title "SiteMap".
- Go To HTML Tab
- Copy Sitemap Code from HERE and Paste in HTML Tab.
- Replace eAskme With Your Own Blog Domain.
- Click on "Publish" and it`s done.