With "Account Change" feature of GoDaddy.com you can easily transfer domain. It hardly takes only a few minutes.
|How to Push Domain Names on Go Daddy : eAskme|
- Login to GoDaddy.com
- Go to "My Products".
- Click on "Domain Manager".
- Select domain in "Account Change".
- Enter Email id or customer number of person where you want to transfer domain.
- Click on "next" and enter information. Click on "next".
- Check off "Domain Name Change of Registrant Agreement".
- Click on "Next".
- Select "Finish".
- Now New owner need to accept the transfer.