- Login to Blogger.com
- Create post that you want to use on homepage.
- Publish post.
- Click on "View Blog" .
- Click pencil icon at the bottom of your page.
- And you will see the page where you can edit.
- Click on "Post Options".
- Change the post date to a future date.
- Click the link and publish your post.
- Go to "Layout"
- Click on "Edit" blog posts.
- Select the number of posts you want to show per page.
- Uncheck the date to show.
How to Create a Homepage in Bloggerin: Blogger
About Admin of the Blog:
Gaurav Kumar, professional blogger, internet entrepreneur, Founder of eAskme . The writer of Blogging for money guide and Complete domain name guide. Blogger that makes money even when sleeping. Also known as a 50K blogger. Gaurav has been featured on more than 150 blogs and publications. Teaching people all over the world the real way to make money online and earning 50k every month. Contact Him Here Facebook | Twitter
Also meet co-founder Sona Mathews
Follow co-founder Sona Mathews here @ Google+ |