- Open Notepad.
- Enter code of MIME. Click to copy the code on MIME.
- Save this file as "web.config".
How to Save Web.Config File to GoDaddy Server:
you can easily save web.config file to server by following these steps :
- Click on "Start"
- Open "Documents" from windows.
- In address bar of windows explorer enter FTP address of your website.
- Enter username password and login.
- Right click task bar and select "Windows explorer".
- Drag the web.config file and drop it in FTP server.
- Now close Both windows.