- Usually you can find the Vat invoice inside the box of the product delivered to you.
- You can Login to Amazon.com
- Go to "Your Account".
- Click on "Your Orders".
- Select time period.
- Click on "Go".
- Find the order for which you want to get Vat invoice.
- Click on "view Order Details" to see Vat information of that order.
- To see printable version of it click on "Print Order Summary".
- You can contact the seller also for Vat Invoice.
How to Get a VAT Invoice From Amazonin: Amazon
About Admin of the Blog:
Gaurav Kumar, professional blogger, internet entrepreneur, Founder of eAskme . The writer of Blogging for money guide and Complete domain name guide. Blogger that makes money even when sleeping. Also known as a 50K blogger. Gaurav has been featured on more than 150 blogs and publications. Teaching people all over the world the real way to make money online and earning 50k every month. Contact Him Here Facebook | Twitter
Also meet co-founder Sona Mathews
Follow co-founder Sona Mathews here @ Google+ |