|How to Unblock People on Facebook : eAskme|
Other people are reading : Facebook Pranks
So today we see how to unblock people on Facebook. When you block anyone that person get adds into Block list of your Facebook account.
How to Unblock People on Facebook ?There are two ways to unblock a blocked person on Facebook. So assume that you want to unblock someone.
- Just login to Facebook.com.
- Click on Lock button at top right side of your facebook.
- This will Open Privacy Shortcut Window.
- Click on "How do I stop someone from bothering me".
- This will open option to block someone, under that option you will see "View All Blocked Users" link, click on it.
- This will open the list of people you have blocked.
- You will see name of people and "Unblock" Button in front of each name.
- Click on "Unblock" button in front of the name of that person you want to unblock.
- Unblock window will open click on "Confirm".
- Person will be unblocked.
- Go to "Settings"
- Click on "Privacy Settings".
- Click on "Blocking".
- You will see list of names with "Unblock" button.
- Click on "unblock" and then "confirm" to unblock a blocked person.
Read More : Facebook tips and Tricks
So this is the way to unblock anyone on facebook. If you get stuck anywhere do let us know in comments.