Do I need to explain you again why Adsense is no 1 contextual ad network? Till now it was really simple to get approval from Adsense, as you just need to create Adsense account with your gmail account, Adsense team review your application and if accepts then you are allowed to to show ads on you rblog or website to make money with Adsense.
|Google Adsense Account Approval Process- 2018: eAskme|
But Google Adsense has changed the process of AdSense approval, and made is more easy for new publishers. Now lets see how you can setup a new Account and what is the Adsense account approval process:
- The very first thing you need to make sure that your website or blog is compatible with AdSense
- Now Sign up for AdSense account
- Login to AdSense account
- And add AdSense code to your blog or website
Once you add the code on your website or blog, it will be showing blank space for ads.
Typically it hardly take 48 hours to review your adsense application. As your application get approved, you will see ads showing on your website or blog and you are ready to start making money online.
Also See : How To Make Money From Google AdSense : Newbie Guide
Here is the process for AdSense approval in 2018:
- Go to www.Adsense.com
- Register for an AdSense account.
- Enter all information such as your Address, Name, Address and Website/blog URL.
- Login to AdSense account.
- Now create AdSense codes.
- Place the codes in sidebar.
- It will show blank ad space until final approval.
- It may take 48 hours to one week.
- After Adsense approval, you will receive a confirmation email from Adsense team.
- As your earning reach $10 Adsense will send you Verification Pin to your address.
- Enter that pin in your account information to verify account.
- Now as you have successfully completed the above steps, you just need to wait for the earning to reach $100.
- You will get money via wire/bank transfer.
Also see: Adsense Guide
Do share your experience with Adsense? Do you already have an Adsense account?
You also like to read following:
10 Mistakes that violate Google Adsense policies