With social media marketing becoming a norm for all brands, social media management has increasingly begun to claim importance in the market. New tools are being launched to serve various functions in simplifying social media management, especially for companies and individuals who have multiple social media accounts. Considering the number of tools out in the market, picking the perfect one to suit your needs can be quite a task. That being said, some tools are so intuitive and easy to use that you that you instantly see their value– like DrumUp for instance.
Other people are reading : Interview with Casey Miller : Journey of a Professional Blogger
DrumUp is a cool social media management tool that can reduce the time you invest on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter by a substantial amount. Currently available as a web app, Android and iOS app, and as a Chrome extension, DrumUp can be integrated into almost all the devices we interface with on a daily basis. The tool runs on sophisticated Natural Language Processing (NLP) and machine learning algorithms written to intelligently cater to all unique users. DrumUp can help you manage multiple social media accounts, suggest relevant and shareable content from all over the web and schedule your posts across social media platforms.
Also See : Popular IFTTT Recipes To Automate Social Media Marketing
Here's what you can do with DrumUp:• Manage multiple social media accounts across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Receive shareable content recommendations based on keywords you set
• Receive and use hashtag recommendations for Twitter posts
• Schedule posts- custom and curated, to be posted at a time you choose, or an automatic, optimum time calculated by the tool's smart algorithm
• Schedule posts on repeat cycles
• Share the same post across as many of your accounts as you wish with a single click
• Add and read RSS feeds of your favorite blogs and sites
• Add images to your posts
• Save posts to a “Content library” for later use
• Turn employees into brand advocates with the employee advocacy feature
DrumUp specifically benefits• Businesses that need social media management support
• Digital, social media and content marketing agencies that handle multiple social media accounts
• Large businesses that can use employee advocacy to exponentially widen social media outreach
Getting set-up on DrumUpThe registration process is fairly quick and easy. What you've to do is log in to either your Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn account and then click on the corresponding button on the DrumUp home page. You begin by picking keywords that describe the kind of content suggestions you want, and then you're set to share! Get started and make the most of your social media presence!
Also Read : Best Times to Post on Social Media
Screenshots of the App:
2. Choosing keywords for custom content suggestions
3. Advanced post scheduling
4. Saving posts to the content library