|How to Increase BSNL Broadband Speed in 2018: eAskme|
Other people are reading: Airtel Smart Bytes to check broadband usage
You may be unable to figure out why you are not able to get high internet speed. You may want to upgrade your internet data plan or want to change internet service provider. But these will not solve the problem.
Your problem is that you are not able to increase BSNL broadband speed. But I have the solution for you.
You can boost your BSNL Broadband speed by following some simple steps.
Here are they;
Change the Limit Reservable bandwidth in group policy editor:
Are you using Microsoft windows 7/win8/win8.1/win 10? No matter which window you are using Microsoft reserve the 20% data of your current bandwidth.
Microsoft uses it to keep an eye on your pc/laptop and offer updates.
To increase your broadband internet speed, you need to change “Limit reservable bandwidth” in your Group policy editor of your machine from 20 to 0.
How to change the Limit reservable bandwidth to boost BSNL broadband speed;
- Go to “Start” and Type run or press “windows+R.”
- Now enter gpedit.msc
- Group policy editor will open
- Now go to “Local Computer Policy.”
- Go to “Computer Configuration”
- Go to “Administrative templates.”
- Go to “network.”
- Go to “QoS Packet Scheduler”
- Double click on “Limit reservable bandwidth.”
- Change the number from 20 to 0.
Change Google DNS Settings:
But after refreshing the page several times website opens.
Why does this happen?
It is because there is an issue with your Google DNS settings.
How to fix this issue?It is easy.
- Go to “Control Panel”
- Click on “Network and Internet”
- Click on “Network and Sharing center.”
- Click on “Internet Connection”
- Click on “properties.”
- Now, select the “internet protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4)”
- Click on “Properties”
- Now, select the “Use the following DNS server Addresses.”
- Replace your current DNS address with Preferred DNS Setting: 22.214.171.124 and Alternate DNS Setting: 126.96.36.199
- Click on “OK”
Use the TCP Optimizer software:
- Download this software and install it.
- Now, run TCP Optimizer.
- You will see a “Connection speed” bar to adjust download speed.
- Adjust the speed.
- Click on “Apply Changes.”
Clear browser cache:Clear the cache is also one of the most natural things to do to increase bsnl broadband speed. When your browser gets full with cache, it slows your internet speed. By pressing ctrl+alt+delete, you can clear the browsing history. This is the quick way for you to optimize internet speed.
These are few of the most straightforward tricks how to increase your BSNL broadband speed. If you ever feel that your internet speed is low, then you should try these tricks.
If you find this article helpful, don’t forget to share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.
Want to get latest update?
Don`t forget to like us on Facebook, subscribe eAskme newsletter to get updates.
Other helpful articles;
Best Sites Like Humble bundle
top Sites like rainierland