|ClickMeeting Review: Best Way To Host Your First Webinar: eAskme|
Do you think that email marketing, blogging, and podcasting are the only way to convert your readers into subscribers? If yes, then you are wrong.
You can also convert your readers into loyal subscribers with one of the dominant strategies which most of the industry experts utilize.
Now you may ask what that strategy is?
The answer is "Webinars."
When you subscribe an email list, you can never miss a single opportunity to join the upcoming webinar. Every professional blogger or even favorite tech businesses launch their webinars every month.
Webinars are the most efficient way to communicate with the readers and work as the effective marketing strategy. When you join a webinar, no matter you buy something or not. Still you learn a lot from the personality hosting the webinar. The next time you want to buy something, you will surely think about that webinar.
A webinar is a potent tool, yet underutilized. Why? Hosting a webinar can be costly. If you do not have any technical knowledge, then you may find it hard to organize a webinar.
Read More: How To Boost Up Email Subscribers Of Your Blog
Thanks to the latest technology that there is a compelling webinar service available for all, known as "ClickMeeting." ClickMeeting makes it economical and easy for you to run a webinar.
What is A Webinar?The webinar is the mix of two words. When two words “Web” and “Seminar” join together, then it becomes webinar. That means a seminar conducted online.
If you have ever attended a webinar, then you may already know that there can be one or more presenters or hosts. A webinar host sends invites to the participants via sharing the link on a blog or via sending emails with webinar schedule.
Read More: Top 5 Webinar Tools Review : Which Webinar Tool is Best?
In a webinar not only host use video and audio to share what he wants to say to the participants, but participants can also communicate with the host using chat box or audio and video. A good host always share images, videos, slideshows, etc. to make this webinar more effective.
How to Use ClickMeeting to Host Your Very First Webinar?ClickMeeting has made it easy for every single person to host this webinar. You just need to follow few steps to conduct a webinar. The best thing is that you do not need any technical skills. All you need is to follow these steps.
- Visit ClickMeeting.com and SignUp.
- Login to your ClickMeeting account and go to “Schedule” Option
- Click on the “Schedule Event” v
- Click on the “Create Event”
- Now Enter details related to your Webinar.
- Enter the name of the event in “Room Name.”
- Now choose the type of Room such as “Permanent event “or “Time Scheduled Event.”
- Select “Time Schedule Event,” select correct time zone and timing.
- You can also add time and duration.
- Now click on “Accept.”
- In “Access Type” you can select any of the given options. Where “Open to all” is for everyone, “Password” for only with access password and “Tokens” also work similar to the password except the fact that each token will be unique for each user who wants to join the webinar.
Now you have two options;
1) Set Up Agenda
2) Create and Invite
Agenda of the event help your audience find out what the webinar is all about. Attendees can only see this screen if the logged in the webinar.
- Now go to “Set Up registration.”
- Customize your template and settings.
- In Appearance, you can quickly change the settings and redirect users to webinar registration page.
- Now click on “Set up Appearance.”
- Here you can customize screen of your webinar. There are many skins available, and you can choose what you find the best fit for your webinar.
- Now go to “Create and Invite” button.
- Now click on “Invite Attendees” and choose the type of attendees you want to invite.
- Click on “Copy and Paste” to invite attendees by sending emails to their email addresses.
- After entering all the email addresses click on “I’ve finished adding contacts.”
- Now click on “Choose Email template” and select the template you want to use an email.
- Click on the “Invite” button.
How to Host your very first webinar using ClickMeeting?Now, if you are ready to host your webinar, just go to the dashboard of ClickMeeting.com. Go to your webinar name. Click on “Join button.”
Webinar load window will open. Click on “Start Event now” button.
ClickMeeting will automatically scan your system for microphone and webcam. Click on “Allow button. Now you can access camera and microphone.
Now welcome your attendees and share what you are about to talk.
You can even record your webinar by clicking on “record” Button.
Click on the “End Event” button to end the Webinar.
How much it cost to host Webinar using ClickMeeting?ClickMeeting offers both monthly and annual plans. You can also try this tool with their 30-day free trial plan.
Here are the plans of ClickMeeting;
Is ClickMeeting Worth the Price?The best thing what I like about Clickmeeting is that by using this service, even a newbie can host his webinar without any technical knowledge. ClickMeeting makes hosting webinar quite easy.
ClickMeeting is not just an easy to use webinar service but also the most affordable webinar hosting service with few limitations. It is capable of hosting webinars whenever you want.
If you also do not want to spend money on costly webinar solutions, then ClickMeeting is the best webinar solution for you.
Have you ever conducted a webinar? Have you ever tried ClickMeeting? Do share your reviews or questions via comments.
If you find this information helpful, feel free to share it with your friends and family on Facebook, twitter and Google Plus.
Handpicked articles for you: