|5 Little Changes that Brightens Your Resume : eAskme|
So here are some 5 little changes that brighten your resume.
• Clichéd statements –We refer to the resumes over Google and copy paste the same statements in our resume. These statements are nothing but old and makes your resume the typical ones, employers do not get impressed by these statements and are usually rejected.
• Make sure your qualification is updated –Your qualification skills matter a lot, make sure you are working with the trend and skills set and are not practicing old skills, update yourself with dynamic changes in the market.
• Correct information –Correct information, never fake. Make sure whatever claims you make are accurate. If the employer figures out that the claims made by you in your resume are nothing but fake and exaggerated than they will surely reject you.
• Professional layout –Make sure you do not over decorate your resume even if it is for a creative field, keep it simple and neat for one to understand it properly in one go.
Read More : Professional theme
• Your objectives –Many do not know this secret but one must always alter their objective of the resume and make sure that they are around the lines of the company’s vision and mission. This makes them feel that you guys are on the same page and will work harder to accomplish the objectives as well as the vision and mission.
These 5 things if pulled properly in a resume then you can be remarkable in your very first impression, never forget resumes play a key role and without their help you cannot crack an interview. So work 10 times harder on the resume and make sure you deliver the best. There are times that companies only scan the resume first and later call for an interview. Many companies do not even accept a resume as you are not matching their criteria for the job profile. May be for different reasons like your education are limited and the profile demands more. Or maybe the percentage ratio cracked by you previously is not apt according to them. There are times that the person even gets rejected before they are over qualified for the interview. So you make sure that you check your resume thoroughly before going for any interview, you have to double check your resume and cross check it with the companies requirements and alter it for every new interview.
Following these 5 keys aspects of your resume will brighten your resume and make it absolutely flawless, double check on grammar and other silly mistakes like alignment and make sure you take a dual print of your resume before going for an interview.