Well, it`s Google Adwords.
You may find it hard to believe because on Google Adwords client`s are spending micro payments every time a potential user clicks on the ad.
Then how Google is making maximum money from Google Adwords?
The answer is very simple. Google is not a small thing. There are millions of businesses or companies that are spending money to make the potential customer land on their page. When a user clicks on the Google ads google earns money from the client.
It is the number of clients that Google Adwords has to help the Google to make millions every day.
You may already know that average CPC of all industries is hardly over $2 USD.
There are hundreds of thousands of searches that happen on Google every day and as well as the clicks. These help to add billions to Google`s account.
Read More: Google AdWords Introduces Dynamic Structured Snippets
If you give a close look at CPC of various industries then you will easily find out that there are industries which cannot enjoy such lower CPC and they have to bid at a high rate to place ads with Google Adwords.
|The 25 Most Expensive Adwords Keywords of 2018 (Why they are so $$$ Expensive?): eAskme|
Read More: How I make How to Earn $90/Click
But there is nothing sad about it as it is only for those businesses that can easily afford such high ad cost because of the long term value to potential buyers.
For example, the services and products with a very high price tag, usually go for most expensive keywords in Google Adwords.
Now as you know the system, let me share the top 25 most expensive keywords in Google Adwords. This infographic is produced by WordStream.
Now you see the most expensive keywords are:
- Google AdWords: Rate $30.06/Click
- Hair Transplant: Rate $31.37/Click
- Banking: Rate $31.43/Click
- Online Gambling: Rate $32.84/Click
- Mortgages: Rate $36.76/Click
- Pest Control: Rate $38.84/Click
- Termites: Rate $38.88/Click
- Plumber: Rate $39.19/Click
- Loans: Rate $40.69/Click
- Medical Needs: Rate $40.73/Click
- Business Software: Rate $41.12/Click
- HVAC: Rate $41.24/Click
- Timeshare: Rate $42.13/Click
- Psychic: Rate $43.78/Click
- Rehab: Rate $46.14/Click
- Medical Coding Services: Rate $46.84/Click
- Degree: Rate $47.36/Click
- Cleanup & Restoration Services: Rate $47.61/Click
- Cash Services & Payday Loans: Rate $48.18/Click
- Insurance: Rate $48.41/Click
- Asset Management: Rate $49.86/Click
- Lawyer: Rate $54.86/Click
- Casino: Rate $55.48/Click
- Bail Bonds: Rate $58.48/Click
- Business Services: Rate $58.64/Click
Now let`s see the reason why are these keywords so expensive?
1) Lifetime value of Customer or High New customer valueYou will find the high CPC rate because of the lifetime value of the potential customer or the high new customer value.
There are niches where the ROI is high and so does the cost of product and service.
Insurance and Business services are the categories where you will see high CPC and high conversion rates.
Read More: Why Google AdSense Offers Low CPC in Asian Countries
Big businesses can easily invest on highly expensive keywords.
But what if you are running a small business?
Small business owners always focus on optimizing keywords with low CPC to get maximum profit.
Their strategy includes:
- Call tracking
- Landing pages and Emotional ads
- Media campaigns
2) Urgent issues that need fast resolution:You will also find the super expensive keywords for the categories where people are desperate to buy services or products.
For example termites, rehab, bail bonds etc are the issues where buyers need fast resolution and can even pay the big amount.
Read More: Why Keyword Matters?
So not you know about the most expensive Google Adwords keywords of 2018.
Do share how you plan to optimize your keywords? What is the best keyword strategy you use? How do you find the most profitable keywords?
If you still have any question, feel free to ask me via comments.
Don`t forget to like us on Facebook and subscribe eAskme newsletter to stay tuned with us.