|How to Design an Effective Logo in 2018: eAskme|
Who Needs a Logo and How Does it increase Brand’s Awareness and generate Profit?
So what are the benefits of a logo?
- Generating of a positive image in the eyes of consumers. Logo is a litmus test that helps your customers, partners and investors to assess the seriousness of your intentions and ambitions.
- Increasing the level of awareness of a company. Logo is a unique tool for promotion: the company with a great logo becomes interesting to the public and attracts more attention.
- Improving the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. Logos are placed everywhere: on banners, display cases, stands…they are emblems of companies, and they speak about the companies better than a thousand words.
Make Your Logo Meaningful
- Serif fonts, such as Garamond, bring the ideas of respect and tradition, where the conservative approach is important (for example, a logo of the university or a news agency).
- Sans serif fonts like Helvetica look easy and modern, which means that they could be used successfully for technology projects, computer and media companies.
- Casual fonts like Comic Sans are excellent for companies of the entertainment industry (for example, this font will look organic in the logo of a toy manufacturer).