For you: Best Practices To Follow Before You Write for eAskme
Regarding this, you find that it is not only online retailers who have much use for blogs. On the contrary, all businesses that can sell services or items are in need of blogs for them to obtain potential customers and also to retain their current customers.
|6 Best Proofreading Tools for Content Marketing Strategy: eAskme|
Business blogs can be referred to like some of the most effective methods that one could have in place to assist in making communication with customers lucky. They help you to get feedback and more insight into the business that you’re running, as well as the market that you so wish to excel in. All these things having been said, it is also vital that we come to terms with one essential truth. It is not as simple as it has been made to sound.
Blogging is an activity that is quite time-consuming, and it demands a great deal of your attention. The articles that you come up with should be original, informative and above all, creative. Your content should efficiently connect with the target audience and should intrigue them at all times.
All these aspects that should be considered in content marketing could at times come off as quite a mouthful, but it is important to note that some online tools can be used to assist on some of the aspects of content creation. One of the major sectors that technology has helped a great deal in is in the proofreading exercise.
For you: Best Sites Where You Can Buy and Sell Articles
There is a vast array of options for proofreading, and most of them can be found online. You should not worry anymore about proofreading for your content marketing. We will discuss some of the best proofreading tools that can go a long way in assisting you to have an easy time posting content that is error free.
6 Best Proofreading Tools for Content Marketing Strategy
1. Proofread BotThis is a proofreading tool that assists you in alleviating the heavy burden of looking for errors in your work. Being one of the most straightforward and simple means that one can use, it gives you quick and essential services in an instant. All you have to do to paste your content into the Proofread Bot’s text box. What you should do next is click on the “Proofread” button then all the issues that could be wrong with your content will be highlighted within no time.
For you: How to Write a Great Product Review
These errors are well underlined, and in addition to that, it gives you an idea of the quality of your work at a glance. The tool does not stop at that for it goes a step further and gives you some suggestions on how you can amend the content into a more readable product. For the business managers that need a quick fix of their blog’s content, then Proofread Bot is just the tool that they need to make use of.
2. GrammarlyGrammarly is one of the most popular proofreading tools that are available on the market today. This is an application that’s free to use and is one of the most outstanding tools that you should have up your sleeve. Grammarly can provide you with the spell-error detection services, grammar and punctuation errors and in addition to this, it fishes out word choice and style mistakes that could be found in your writing.
The tool also comes with synonym recommendation abilities that are optimized for the context of your context, thus ensuring that your article only has impeccable terms. With Grammarly at hand, you are assured that your content will not have any slip-ups, thus allowing you to express yourself vividly. Because of this and due to its ability to help in the delivery of the message that I would like to pass across to my readers in the most refined manner possible, it is the tool that I use when proofreading my paper.
It is also important to note that not only blog posts should be proofread. All the things that you craft on social media can be classified as content and you should subject them all to similar scrutiny. One mistake in your content could be enough to taint your public image so it is advisable to always have Grammarly ready whenever you want to post any type of content.
Read More: Must Have Tools for Freelance Writers
For those who need more services, Grammarly Premium offers an even deeper analysis of your texts such as vocabulary enhancement, genre and other ‘advanced issues.’ It even has a plagiarism checker! To enjoy these premium services, you’ll need to subscribe to one of the affordable packages. All in all, you’re assured of a thorough analysis of your work.
3. PaperRaterPaperRater is one of the free proofreading tools that make grammar and spell checks an easy task and more importantly, for free. This tool is all-round with results being produced almost immediately. Not only does it provide you with spelling and grammar mistakes, but it also assists you in coming up with content that’s free from plagiarism.
Read More: How to Write Amazing Blogs for Any Niche?
For your content marketing endeavors to be worthwhile, you need to ensure that the credibility of your brand is not jeopardized by less than average content quality. With PaperRater in use, you won’t have to worry about this. Additionally, it is important for you to know that it can improve your style of writing after using it repeatedly. This is because this tool always provides suggestions for making your content more exceptional.
4. GrammarkA good number of writers are not normally for the idea of using the spell checkers that are found online because they are of the opinion that these spell checkers cannot pick the subtle errors that humans could. However, it is good to note that this opinion is somewhat archaic because of the nature of the modern proofreading tools. These tools are far more sophisticated than before and can perform proofreading exercises that most humans could never dream of doing. Grammark is one of such tools and is the best at what it does.
For you: Invaluable blog writing tips
Grammark is outstanding in its ability to flesh out the use of passive voice, spelling and grammar errors, run on sentences, and to determine word count. All that you need to do is paste the material that you would want to be proofread into Grammark’s text box then all the heavy lifting will be done for you.
5. Edit MinionEdit Minion is one of the products of the popular app known as Write or Die and is readily customizable to assist you in making edits to your posts. You are only required to paste your text into it and it will provide you with a good number of options where you can look for errors, weak words, use of passive voice and even clichés.
Read More: Improve Blog Writing to Win Readers in 2018
This is achieved through an exceptional feature which could go a long way in helping you to come up with a content that’s of higher quality if you took advantage of it. On each feature, there is a switch that can enable you to turn on or off the tool to detect particular weaknesses in your content. This is the best tool for those who have an idea of the particular aspects that they would want to improve their writing.
6. WordRakeOften times, you find yourself having many pages that require much of your time and effort to fill and this could lead you to hammer about on your keyboard with the hope that all you’re coming up with makes some sense. When this is the case and you’re racing towards meeting some deadlines, it will be of essence that the copy you’re gets a second and third pass through to ensure that it’s sensible.
Read More: Obtain an Attractive Writing Style
Word rake is the tool that you should turn to in such a situation due to its dexterity in the proofreading arena. It will help you in getting the proofreading pass accomplished both easily and quickly. All that you’re required to do is install WordRake in the text editor that you’re using and then click on the button labeled "rake" in order for you to begin.
This proofreading tool will ensure that it has gone through the entire document and has made the suggested edits while co-currently doing it live so that you can follow the proceedings of the whole process. Before you submit your work, you will be required to accept or reject the edits that have been made by this tool.
ConclusionIn your strategy for content marketing, you should always ensure that you’ve included some framework that dictates the process of ensuring that the content you submit is of top-notch quality. One of the things that should fall into this category is the use of proofreading tools. In this article, there has been a good exposition of some of the best tools that can be used to assist you in creating content that’s error free. Make use of these tools and see for yourself!
Handpicked articles for you: