Beginners Guide on How to Make Money Online with Affiliate Marketing
But very few people understand that there are many other ways which can help you to make much more money than you can make with Adsense only.
Let me clear your doubt with an example:
If you have a blog and you are monetizing it with Adsense then you may be earning between $0.01 and $1 or even $2 per click, but if you are monetizing your blog with affiliate marketing, then you can make between $2 to $1000, which is a huge amount.
So you see that you can make more money by Affiliate marketing. If you don`t know what is affiliate marketing then you should read beginners guide on how to make money online with affiliate marketing.
What is affiliate marketing?
In short, in affiliate marketing, you have to promote the services or products of other businesses and when a sale happens, you will make money.
How to make money online with affiliate Marketing:
1) Choose products and services related to your own niche:It is always recommended that when you are choosing products and services to promote on your own blog, the products and services should be related to what you are already offering on your blog or what your readers like on your site.
When the readers find the similar products or services related to the topic in which they are interested, they definitely look for what is in there and if they find it helpful, they will surely buy that item and you will earn the commission.
Note: To make the search of affiliate products easy for you, you should use affilitizer affiliate plugin for Google Chrome.
2) Choose Product or Services with high conversion rates:In the beginning, you may not find it easy to boost the number of sales, so it is always good that you look for the products which are not only related to your blog topic but also conversion rate is high. A high conversion rate tells that the products and services sell like hot cakes and you can easily generate commission.
I recommend you to work with brands, as brands always have high conversion rate and pay on time. For an example: BettingTop10 is an affiliate website that is using top branded betting sites for their program. So if you are into sports betting, then you should make sure you choose betting sites products or services with high conversion rates to make a huge amount of money.
3) Choose a good affiliate marketplace:If you want to avoid the payment issues and want every sale to be counted, then you should focus on working with popular affiliate marketplaces such as CJ, Shareasale, Clickbank, Amazon affiliate program etc.
The best thing about the affiliate marketplace is that you can easily join them and find lots of brands at one place. Popular affiliate marketplaces also offer various payment options and you can choose whichever you find best for you.
If you do not want to join affiliate marketplace or want to join the brands with in-house affiliate marketing then you can search for popular sites which are handling affiliate programs on their own such as Hostgator affiliate program, Bluehost affiliate program, eAskme affiliate program etc.
4) Write reviews and use banners:To make money with affiliate programs, it is really effective if you write honest reviews of the products and services you are promoting or you can also promote the affiliate services using banner ads. These are two best ways to promote any affiliate product or service on your blogs.
If you readers find it helpful, they will surely make a purchase and you will earn good commission.
5) Promote on Social Networks & With Email Subscribers:You should also promote the affiliate products or services on various social networks as it will help you to grab the attention of millions of people which are already using social networks or at least your followers.
You should also send the emails to your subscribers about the exciting offers or discounts that they can get if they buy through your affiliate links. These will also boost your affiliate sales.
These are the tops 5 ways that will actually help you to make money online with Affiliate sites. If you still have any question about affiliate marketing, feel free to ask via comments.
Are you already using affiliate marketing to monetize your blog? Which affiliate program you find best for you?
Don`t forget to share what you like here. Like us on Facebook or subscribe eAskme newsletter to stay tuned with us.